When I considered what “view” I wanted to express, and what “voice” I wanted to bring to this column, many thoughts came to mind—especially as some of us prepare to attend SAP Sapphire & ASUG Accelerate Orlando.
What’s first top of mind is excitement! I’m excited that:
- Some of us will be gathering in Orlando for insightful SAP conversations.
- ASUG community members can attend the virtual version of SAP Sapphire & ASUG Accelerate Orlando.
- ASUG is just beginning to deliver Accelerate- and Sapphire-related content and information, and we’ll continue doing so.
Additionally, I’m excited for the energy that will no doubt permeate ASUG Accelerate. What is ASUG Accelerate, you ask? It’s our inaugural conference taking place alongside the SAP Sapphire event in Orlando later this month. This May, ASUG Accelerate will bring the community together in new ways. We’re happy that we’ll unite thought leaders and subject matter experts to connect and share their experiences with SAP professionals, SAP partners, and SAP customers.
Power Peer Groups
I’m delighted that I’ll be leading two Power Peer Groups with Sharon Kaiser in the ASUG Accelerate space. I’ll also spend some time speaking on the main stage of the SAP Sapphire conference. You’ll learn more about that session from our coverage teams during and after the event.
I also look forward to attending many of the other great sessions ASUG has planned. Those who attend the event will have the opportunity to:
- Get smart fast by gaining valuable insights from the latest research, best practices, and expert perspectives on current SAP issues and solutions.
- Expand your network by connecting with other SAP-savvy professionals and by benefiting from relevant, real-life experiences of peers within your industry.
- Prepare to lead by collaborating with others to solve business challenges.
Value and Experiences
While SAP Sapphire & ASUG Accelerate Orlando is important, it’s one portion of the value and experiences that ASUG contributes to the community every year, every day, and every minute. We’re always on the mission to help our members and customers, organizations, and individuals optimize value from their investments in SAP technology. Whether observing from afar, following our editorial coverage and team involvement, or participating in person, we help you learn, connect, and grow.
This is a little of my view before the journey. Check back for more stories, views, and voices once I decelerate after ASUG Accelerate.