Join the Intelligent Spend Management and Business Network Community Alliance to discuss topic and event plans for 2023, as well as a discussion on the current supply chain and any changes or pain points that have been faced.
This new program offering is a culmination of ASUG peer groups that fall under Intelligent Spend Management and Business Network functionalities, brought together to create a new community.
During this interactive event, we will be reviewing and assessing the events scheduled for Q1 for the following peer groups:
- SAP Ariba + SAP S4/HANA Procurement
- SAP Busisness Network
- SAP Concur
- SAP Fieldglass
Speaker: James Marland
This session will occur on Wednesday, February 8 at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT.
Our objectives for you as a TaskForce attendee:
· Come to the TaskForce ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
· Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
· Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
· Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
· Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.