Welcome to the Intro to Intro to Business Technology Platform (BTP) Procurement Taskforce!
The SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) is at the heart of SAP's strategy to support intelligent sustainable businesses.
- How can SAP BTP support your company in the area of procurement? *
- What are the benefits for business experts and IT professionals?
Join our session to understand how you can accelerate your digital transformation in procurement, drive innovations and growth. This interactive session is the opportunity for you to address all your questions live to SAP experts.
This session will occur on Wednesday, April 5 at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT.
Speaker: Daniel Schunk- firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker: Mackenzie Moylan- email@example.com
This session will include:
- Follow-up to the previous session from December last year
- Brief definition of SAP Build, the key pillars (analytics, integration, extensions...) and use cases.
- Focus on collaboration and how to get started with it.
Our objectives for you as a Task Force attendee:
- Come to the Task Force ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.