In partnership with Onapsis, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
SAP applications are the lifeblood of your organization, supporting every aspect of your business. An attack against any of them has the potential for devastating impact -- downtime, lost revenue, fines and legal consequences, eroded customer trust, and damaged brand reputation.
Many organizations are under the impression that they are prepared for such an attack: This isn’t the case. Most enterprises currently running SAP systems have critical security gaps that put the business at risk.
To remedy this cybersecurity blind spot, enterprises should look for a security solution that can provide visibility, threat intelligence, and automated mitigation.
During this webcast, Onapsis wants to help inform your 2022 security strategy for SAP business-critical applications with insights about:
- Threat intelligence regarding active, ongoing, and pervasive global attacks targeting SAP instances
- Challenges our customers are facing with SAP security as they migrate to SAP S/4HANA
- What CISO involvement in SAP system management and security looks like
- Internal resourcing best practices for IT security and Basis teams
- How to manage interconnected risk as your enterprise ecosystem continues to expand
- How to prepare for a ransomware attack, addressing two primary threat vectors with three categories of control
- JP Perez Etchegoyen, CTO, Onapsis