The decision to buy and implement SAP S/4HANA is traditionally being made by different stakeholders than the typical HR decision makers. CIOs, CFOs, and CEO's have their own agenda regarding the reasons to consider a move to SAP S/4HANA and what they want to achieve for their organizations.
However, workforce information plays a crucial role as part of the envisioned business outcomes of such a move, helping them to improve business results & drive the overall transformation of the organizations, leading change through their people.
During this eight-part series, we will take a deep dive into the delta functionality between SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA across the core lines of business, and during this webcast, we're going to focus on the fact that HR needs to be an integral part of that vision and strategy
Join this session to hear more about:
- SAP’s strategy for HXM Move for HCM On Premise customers moving to the SAP HXM Suite
- The deployment options that are available for you as an HR application owner within your organization’s move to SAP S/4HANA:
- What happens with ERP HCM on Premise, Time Management, Payroll?
- How does HCM fit in SAP S/4HANA Private Cloud?
- What is SAP doing to facilitate the move to the SFSF Cloud for existing ERP HCM customers?
- What are possible migration paths for HR in SAP S/4HANA deployments?
- The value of HXM in the Intelligent Enterprise
- What brings SAP S/4HANA and SuccessFactors together
- Where to find more information and assets to get started