We’ve redesigned the experience with our members in mind. Get ready for a streamlined experience that makes it easy to gain more insights, curate your content, and make even more possible with SAP® and the new ASUG website.
- Learn about the features and benefits of our redesign.
- Update your preferences for a new, personalized experience, including your member dashboard.
- Follow groups for notifications and updates.
- Invite your colleagues to update or create their profile.
Danny Pancratz, Director, Product Development, ASUG
- Introduction and background
- High-level summary (6:40)
- Detailed walk-through (12:05)
- Navigation and logged-in view
- Events (13:50)
- Event type explainer (18:15)
- Insights (20:35)
- Filtering within categories (27:10)
- All categories view (29:27)
- Bookmarking and saving insights (30:35)
- New on-demand webcast experience (31:15)
- Education (33:22)
- Connect (36:13)
- Directory (37:00)
- Group pages and the importance of following groups (38:15)
- Dashboard (41:10)
- Updating your profile and preferences (45:40)
- Logged-out view (48:00)
- How did ASUG choose the filter options for insights? (51:00)
- What's the difference betweening following a group and updating interest preferences? (52:40)
- Both drive personalization on your dashboard and other aspects across the website
- Following groups is important for dashboard notifications, updates, and email
- Preferences are important for recommended insights and events, as well as email
- How will I receive notifications related to my preferences and groups? (55:30)
- Updates in your dashboard, as well as email newsletters and updates
- How is ASUG Education different from SAP Education? (56:35)
- Is previous ASUG content, specifically webcasts, available on this new website? (58:20)
- Yes, webcasts and other content from the beginning of 2018 until the present is live on the new site
- Where do you update your profile and preferences? (59:30)