In partnership with Tricentis, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Traditional methods for testing data, such as manual “stare and compare” spot checks and vendor-specific testing tools, are too limited to adequately protect modern SAP environments from data errors. In this webcast, we'll share a powerful new approach that catches data errors before they can do any damage.
Join us to learn how one large enterprise automated SAP data testing and integrated it into its CI/CD pipeline, as well as how you can:
- Replace time-consuming manual effort with an automated process that can manage massive amounts of data
- Increase the confidence and speed of SAP BW updates
- Ensure SAP updates, upgrades, and migrations don't negatively impact your data
- Ryan Williams, Director, SAP Strategic Initiatives, Tricentis
- Brad Purcell, Director, SAP Business Development, Tricentis
- Curtis O'Dell, Director, Tricentis Data Integrity, Tricentis