Sponsored by: ERP Fixers
There are many benefits from implementing Material Ledger, such as better accuracy of Cost Reporting, more granularity of Cost of Sales, ability to view inventory in multiple currencies and valuation views, and so on. This is one of the reasons SAP customers are using Material Ledger and why it is now required in S/4HANA. Having said that, there are still a lot of companies that are nervous about transitioning to Material Ledger because of the potential workload of converting the data from their current tables to the Material Ledger tables. Attend with webcast with Material Ledger expert, and author of the book “Introducing the Material Ledger in SAP S/4HANA” Paul Ovigele to learn the following:
- How to prepare your system for a Material Ledger conversion.
- What questions you need to ask when considering which Material Ledger functionality will be beneficial to your organization.
- What criteria you can use to determine whether to convert to Material Ledger before or after an S/4HANA conversion.
- Typical mistakes that occur with a Material Ledger implementation.
- What is the recommended point in time in the month/year to convert to Material Ledger?
Paul Ovigele, FI/CO Expert, ERPfixers