Welcome to the ASUG BTP Community Alliance!
You can view the notes from this event here.
This new program offering is a culmination of ASUG peer groups that fall under BTP functionalities, brought together to create a new community.
With this new community, ASUG aims to create a space where people and organizations can find the most value from their technology investments. Creating a space where members feel a sense of belonging will be our focus, and we’re excited for you to join us on this journey.
Join us as ASUG Director of Research, Marissa Gilbert, and ASUG Director of Content Strategy, Kelly Dowling, guide us through what's in store for the BTP community in 2024.
This discussion will include:
- Overview of the BTP Year-Round Programming Approach.
- Review of ASUG BTP Research
- New BTP Community Alliance Map
- Open Forum Discussion
Our objectives for you as a Town Hall attendee:
- Come to the Town Hall ready to discuss your challenges, pain points, topics of interest, questions, and experiences. You can email your thoughts and questions before the call by contacting email@example.com
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.