Join the ASUG Chicago Chapter for a virtual Social Hour, on Wednesday, August 5 at 4:00 p.m. CT. The goal of this call is to reconnect you with your fellow ASUG Chicago chapter peers that you may have not seen since 2019 and have an informal and open dialogue. Come join us and wind down the work day.
This meeting is meant to be a friendly platform, and during the call we will cover:
- How companies have been reacting or adapting to COVID-19
- SAP challenges or successes experienced – how have SAP implementations or projects adjusted timelines and how has it impacted you and the teams you work with?
- Any hot or trending topics in the region, relevant to the companies in attendance, or departments represented
- Open discussion for additional topics – submit your questions as part of the registration process, or bring them to the call!
- Trivia: The Chicago leadership team has some fun trivia questions to try and stump you all.
We understand time is greatly important to all of us right now and to respect your time, we will limit this call to one hour and it will be led by ASUG staff and ASUG Chicago chapter leadership.