Discover how SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation (RPA) automates manual tasks in finance, sales and delivery, manufacturing, sourcing and procurement, professional services, and employee experience. Learn how RPA technologies can help you improve efficiencies, increase compliance, and lower risk by automating repetitive tasks for employees.
- Introduction and Context Setting
- Unlock Businesses Value Now with Intelligent Robotic Process Automation
- From Insights to Actions and Going Deeper with SAP Robotic Process Automation
Pre-built SAP IRPA Bots for SAP S/4HANA - Using Bots to Reduce Time to Value
In this session you will learn about the pre-build content for Intelligent RPA that is specifically designed and delivered out of the box alongside with SAP S/4HANA. We use examples from finance, data migration, and other operational areas to demonstrate how IRPA can be used to reduce manual, repetitive steps in a typical business scenario and help businesses scale for digital transformation
5 Real Life Lessons about Automation using SAP Intelligent RPA
While organizations expect an RPA project to transform the economics and service level of current manual operations as well as to turbo-charges productivity, we at HCL have seen as many as 50 percent of initial RPA projects fail. During our 10+ years of delivering RPA services, we have traced the success and failure of these projects to a small set of decisions made in the initial stages of the project. In this session, we will share our experience with the dos and don’ts of a successful RPA project.
We have also gained substantial knowledge and expertise in delivering SAP Intelligent RPA projects and have learned some lessons specific to this platform. We will share these lessons with you as well.
This is not a webcast—this event is about bringing topic experts together for a guided conversation to expose key learnings around RPA. As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a non-member who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sebastian Schrötel, Head of SAP Intelligent RPA, SAP
- Vishwas Madhuvarshi, SAP Automation & Innovation Leader, HCL
- Oren Shatil, Vice President in the SAP S/4HANA Product Success, Co-Innovation and Content team, SAP
- Yan Liang, Senior Director of Product Management, SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP
- Paul Kurchina, Connector, Community Builder and ASUG Evangelist, ASUG