- Introduction and Content Setting
- Value Now - Reducing the Cost and Improving Value of Your SAP Investment
- Why SAP Support Is Imperative NOW
- Upskilling Your SAP CoE to Prepare for SAP S/4HANA
- From Insights to Actions and Going Deeper with SAP Center of Excellence
Value Now - Reducing the Cost and Improving Value of Your SAP Investment
You can’t stand still with your SAP solution. SAP's narrative on disruption and digital is true, but it also suits the SAP S/4HANA marketing pitch. Truth is, many of the stated benefits of SAP S/4HANA are just waiting to be unlocked in the SAP systems that you've already paid for. Join Resulting's Nick Coburn as he explores how your SAP center of excellence (CoE) can reduce cost and drive value from your existing SAP investment that could actually help fund your SAP S/4HANA migration at a later date.
Why SAP Support Is Imperative NOW
In these challenging and unprecedented times, SAP is here as your trusted advisor to ensure continuity in your business operations. In this discussion between Global Head of SAP Maintenance Thomas Spandl and ASUG’s Paul Kurchina, you will hear first-hand about the support resources that are available as part of your SAP Maintenance agreement to help you get value today, build your internal skillset, and prepare for your digital transformation to SAP S/4HANA.
Upskilling Your SAP CoE to Prepare for SAP S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA might be the answer. But what was the question? The challenge most organizations face in building a business case for SAP S/4HANA is understanding what is new, what has changed, and what has been removed from SAP S/4HANA. Resulting's Manager Director Stuart Browne will provide insights as he introduces innovative ways to help your SAP CoE develop the skills to become more self-sufficient in understanding what's really “under the hood” in SAP S/4HANA and how to build a compelling business case that supports and enables the strategic direction of your organization.
This is not a webcast—this event is about bringing topic experts together for a guided conversation to expose key learnings around the center of excellence. As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a non-member who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
- Thomas Spandl, Senior Vice President, Head Maintenance Go to Market SAP Customer Engagement and Experience, Customer Success, SAP
- Nick Coburn, Consulting Director, Resulting IT
- Stuart Browne, Managing Director, Resulting IT
- Paul Kurchina, Connector, Community Builder and ASUG Evangelist, ASUG