Things Are Different Now: The Role of HR/IT in a Post-COVID World
The COVID pandemic has created the largest global transformation in work practices in recent history. Most notable is the shift to remote work, but this is not the only change. Companies have also had to rethink long-established practices related to staffing, office design, employee wellbeing, and talent management. Most of these changes rely extensively on using technology to rethink work practices We will explore how the changes of 2020 are both propelling and requiring HR and HR/IT functions to rethink their role within the organization both now and looking into the future.
MORE THAN A PAYSTUB: TIME AND PAY THAT CONNECTS AND TRANSFORMS THE ENTERPRISE
There is probably nothing more visible to employees than the paycheck they receive when it comes to your corporate culture. This routine interaction can keep employees returning to work, but what really engages and drives your workforce to excel? At Canfor, a Canadian forest products company, a transformation has begun with their workforce. Simplification, automation and self-service functionality in HR and Payroll is key to Canfor’s drive to the future, and SAP SuccessFactors® Cloud software is providing the latest innovations and opportunities for better business outcomes.
In this session, Canfor discusses:
- Using HR technology as the basis of organizational transformation
- Driving downstream processes for better outcomes through SAP SuccessFactors for People and Pay
- How a time, attendance and payroll transformation will enhance the employee experience
SAP S/4HANA and SuccessFactors Better Together
More and more customers are considering a move to S/4HANA, which is great news!
The decision to buy and implement S/4HANA is traditionally being made by different stakeholders than the typical HR decision-makers.
CIOs, CFOs and CEO's/COOs have their own agenda regarding the reasons to consider S/4HANA and what they want to achieve with their company.
At the same time information about the workforce plays a crucial role in the everyday life of these decision-makers to improve business results or drive the overall transformation of their organization.
As SAP, we're thinking about this strategically and provide answers to our customers by delivering the Intelligent Enterprise to our customers.
We're designing and building smart ways for our solutions to connect and provide real end-to-end business processes for any industry.
SAP SuccessFactors is an integral part of that vision and strategy.
Combining S/4HANA and SAP SuccessFactors is enabling our customers to have a real-time view on the ALL information needed to run their business and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Join this session to hear more about:
- SuccessFactors + SAP S/4HANA
- Benefits of Deploying SF+S/4HANA together
- Value Per Persona – CEO, CIO, CHRO, CTO
- What brings S/4HANA and SuccessFactors together? – The integration story
- Suite Qualities
- Where to learn more?
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr. Steven Hunt, Chief Expert, Technology & Work, SAP
- Sean Junor, Director of HRIS, Payroll and Talent Acquisition, Canfor
- Kevin Spencer, RVP Canada, SAP SuccessFactors
- Adam Greenberg, VP, Business Development Programs, Rizing
- Paul Kurchina, Connector, Community Builder and ASUG Evangelist, ASUG