Organizations transforming their business processes and IT infrastructure to compete in today’s digital economy are moving to SAP S/4HANA. Reaching the full potential of your SAP S/4HANA investment may require overcoming challenges with potentially complex new IT infrastructures. How can you deliver on the promise of SAP S/4HANA to ensure that you achieve faster deployment of new and expanded services that are always available and secure?
In this session, SUSE, AWS, and a special guest customer will discuss the journey to SAP S/4HANA:
- Select the best SAP S/4HANA deployment option for you.
- Reduce deployment time of SAP landscape.
- Address HA configuration errors before deployment.
- Avoid service problems by proactively monitoring your SAP infrastructure.
- Reduce or even eliminate planned and unplanned downtime.
- Ensure systems are following internal policies and external regulations.
- Reduce errors when updating SAP HANA software in clustered environments.
SUSE is the market leader for SAP infrastructure solutions.
- 20 years of innovation and collaboration with SAP in the LinuxLab
- The first OS for SAP HANA on x86-64 and ppc64le-based servers
- 85% share of the SAP HANA market
- 90% share of SAP HANA benchmarks on Linux
- 100% share of SAP Business One version for SAP HANA
- SAP is a long-time customer of SUSE, running many of their solutions on SUSE products
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsor:
- Sherry Yu, Director of SAP Success Architect, SUSE