Traditional approaches to spend management are under attack. The need to have finance, procurement, and supply chain work holistically to deliver effective spend management to the entire organization is challenging traditional spend-management processes and tools. Join ASUG, partners, and SAP in a virtual discussion around how the world of procurement and spend management is changing and how you can leverage SAP tools and technology to enable more effective spend management throughout your organization.
- Traditional spend-management challenges
Holistic approach to spend management with SAP technologies
Comprehensive techniques for supplier and spend policy management
Controls around direct and indirect spend
- Managing travel and expense, services, and external labor spend
|Why Intelligent Spend? An overview of the value of Intelligent Spend management||SAP|
|Autonomous Procurement: Intelligent Spend in Action. How can spend automation improve accuracy and efficiency for procurement?||SAP|
|Intelligent Spend Portfolio: What Solutions are Right for Me? Understanding the choices and how to select a spend management solution that makes for my organization.||SAP|
This is not a webcast—this event is about bringing topic experts together for a guided conversation to expose key learnings around intelligent spend management. As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a non-member who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Achim Voermanek, Global Vice President Head of Regional GTM / Customer Engagement - SAP Procurement Product Strategy at SAP, SAP
- Satheesh Gannamraju, Senior Director, Solution Management for Intelligent Spend Integration, SAP
- Drew Hofler, Vice President, Portfolio Marketing SAP Ariba & SAP Fieldglass, SAP
- David Wascom, SVP, Executive Programs, ASUG