Being a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization is a top business imperative today. But recent events in the United States and startling statistics on workplace discrimination have put a critical spotlight on the need for organizations to do more.
ASUG and SAP SuccessFactors have come together to provide you a day of learning and insights on this critical topic. Hear from experts in this guided conversation on how you can leverage SAP SuccessFactors solutions and our partner ecosystem to support a business beyond bias and fight workplace discrimination.
Key topics include:
- Insights from our SAP SuccessFactors HR Research Team
- Minimizing unconscious bias in the hiring process while reducing time and cost to hire with Censia Talent Intelligence Platform
- Measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of your diversity and inclusion initiatives with Ingentis org.manager
- Supporting business beyond bias with the SAP SuccessFactors HXM suite
Fighting Workplace Discrimination: Using Research to Build Business Beyond Bias
The SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management (HXM) Suite provides decision-makers with the tools they need to help identify and reduce unconscious bias from talent decisions across the entire HR lifecycle. However, in light of recent events in the United States and sobering statistics on the prevalence of workplace discrimination today, SAP believes there is a need and an opportunity to do more – and to help our customers achieve truly transformational DE&I outcomes. In this session, Dr. Lauren Bidwell of the SAP SuccessFactors Product Strategy Research Team will share the latest psychological research and thinking that is being used to guide SAP SuccessFactors’ DE&I vision and product strategy. Attendees will have an opportunity to shape this ongoing research by providing their own thoughts and feedback.
Diversity Boosts Business Outcomes—Technology Makes It Easy to Achieve
The positive business outcomes of hiring diverse talent are well-documented: 1.7 times greater innovation, 2.3 times higher cash flow per employee, 95% higher return on equity, in addition to higher retention and greater employee satisfaction. Yet despite these documented outcomes, many organizations still struggle to achieve diverse, inclusive, and equitable teams—until now.
In this webcast, Censia CEO and Co-Founder Joanna Riley will demonstrate:
- Why unconscious bias is so persistent and nearly impossible to get rid of without the use of technology
- How diversity transforms all aspects of business for the better
- What strategies companies can used to build greater diversity from inside and outside the organization
- How organizations can dramatically increase diversity in their pipelines
Managing Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Session Description: Having a diversity and inclusion program in place is one of the key drivers of success for organizations. Join Ingentis as we discuss and demonstrate how org.manager is helping organizations measure the diversity supported across an entire organization. Our agenda will provide some background and statistics on the positive impacts of D&I programs, current industry benchmarks, and the various org charting and visualizations we have delivered to organizations to help them measure and monitor the impact of their D&I initiatives.
Ingentis recently received a 2019 SAP® Pinnacle Award as the SAP® SuccessFactors® Partner of the Year – ISV, which recognizes its outstanding contributions as an SAP partner. Our org charts are making a difference for hundreds of SAP customers every day! You will also learn why Ingentis org.manager [web] for SAP SuccessFactors is ranked as the most popular app for SAP SuccessFactors according to the SAP App Center.
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lauren Bidwell, Ph.D., Sr. Research Scientist, Product Strategy, SAP SuccessFactors
- Joanna Riley, CEO and Co-founder, Censia
- John Kranz, VP Client Engagement and Marketing, Ingentis Inc
- Kim Lessley, Director, Solution Marketing, SAP SuccessFactors