This Task Force will take place on Wednesday, Feb. 15 at 11 a.m. ET/ 10 a.m. CT
This SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) Task Force will outline common mistakes made when people classify products within SAP GTS. This is based on years of implementing GTS. Our guest speaker will cover methods that can minimize errors and effort.
The discussion will include:
- Common mistakes made in Classification
- Classification methods that will minimize errors and effort
- Discussion on tips and tricks
Guest Speaker: CEO Greta Villagran from Pinary Inc.
Our objectives for you as a Task Force attendee:
- Come to the Task Force ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.