Welcome to the ASUG Sustainability Community Alliance!
This event is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, Feb. 28 at 1 p.m. ET/ 12 p.m. CT
This session is part one in a two part series. Please make sure to join us again on Tuesday, March 19 at 11 a.m. ET/ 10 a.m. CT for the ASUG Sustainability Community Alliance Presents: Managing PFAS with SAP Solutions Part Two Task Force.
PFAS and the corresponding regulations are an increasingly important topic in the world of product compliance. Join ASUG as we provide a high-level background of PFAS, the current regulations, and what’s to come. We will explore the data and collaboration required to achieve PFAS compliance, and how those requirements could be met with SAP software. Alliance members will be encouraged to share their own experiences with the regulations, SAP, and corresponding PFAS solutions.
Our objectives for you as a Task Force attendee:
- Come to the Task Force ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the On24 Forums chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.