In partnership with AWS and SUSE, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP Technology.
Join us for an in-depth demonstration on the new, highly customizable, flexible, and fully automated deployment toolset from SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) for SAP Applications. The solution is a leading Linux platform with over 30,000 customers, purpose-built in collaboration with SAP, to run mission-critical SAP applications for SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA, and SAP NetWeaver.
Our latest version of SLES for SAP Applications offers unique solutions for automation and monitoring as well as features for near-zero downtime for patching and high-availability cluster management of your SAP environment on AWS . You can use customizable building blocks and enable automation of repeatable tasks and adjust for your specific needs across on-premises, cloud or hybrid cloud for SAP HANA and NetWeaver environments. Our monitoring solution aims at bringing a modern open-source stack to monitor the entire SAP landscape, including high availability clusters.
- Experience a faster, fully tested and supported approach to automate infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and high-availability cluster configurations of your SAP landscapes based on SUSE’s customizable and modular building blocks.
- Understand compatibility with existing solutions and technologies like SUSE Manager, Terraform, YaST+, Prometheus, Grafana and more.
- Experience flexible and easier monitoring, through customizable dashboards, including HA configuration of the cluster services and the resources managed for SAP HANA, S/4HANA, and SAP NetWeaver (ASCS/ERS) environments.
- Reduce outage disruptions and provide near-zero downtime for live Linux kernel security patches while maintaining compliance and performance across your SAP Environment.
- Sherry Yu, Global Director of Cloud Success, Architect – SAP, SUSE
- David Rocha, Senior Partner Solution Architect, AWS