SAP deployed strategies for business continuity and disaster recovery when the company had to unexpectedly move 100,000 employees to a work-from-home environment. The SAP Global Pandemic Task Force, Crisis Management, and Global Physical Security teams worked together to address this challenge. SAP Business Continuity Plans showcase our commitment to the security of our customers’ business around the world, as well as our own operations, during the global pandemic.
Hear from Mary Walby, Global Head of Service Continuity Management within SAP Global Security. Mary leads a team in business continuity planning, including disaster recovery readiness and resiliency modeling. Her experience includes 15 years managing disaster recovery with companies like SAP SuccessFactors and General Motors Corporation, as well as the U.S. Public Sector.
- Hear how SAP moved 100,000 employees to work from home environments
- Learn about SAP’s business continuity plan supported the SAP business during the pandemic
- Get tips and tricks based on what SAP is doing in the area of business continuity
- 3:10 – Key outcomes, objectives, and agenda overview
- 5:10 – The SAP challenge
- 7:45 – Key partners
- 12:00 – The solution
- 14:45 – Implementation
- 22:30 – The results
- Mary Walby, Global Head of Service Continuity Management, SAP Global Security | Security Compliance Office, SAP