Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. In this Think Tank, we’ll focus on how SAP customers can continue to try to meet their own customer needs while the business landscape continues to change.
Join us and members of the SAP Customer Experience product team for an interactive conversation as we tap into SAP’s CX strategy and how you should be taking advantage of the CX product portfolio as we move into 2021 and beyond.
Join us on Thursday, Nov. 19 at 12 p.m. ET/11 a.m. CT.
Discussion led by SAP:
- Adrian Nash – Chief Strategy Officer, CX Products, SAP
- Seema Vishnoi – VP, CX Product Management, SAP
Topics of discussion will include:
- Overall CX strategy updates that were announced during “SAP Customer Experience Live: A Digital Experience”
- Insights shared during a recent ASUG Executive Exchange conversation with Bob Stutz, president of CX at SAP
- What you should expect going into 2021
We’ll then open the floor for you to ask questions and share real-world experiences of how you’re using the portfolio to deliver a personalized experience for your customers.
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes of other SAP customers, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions. If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.