In partnership with Basis Technologies, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
DevOps automation cuts through the complexity of change and release management before, during, and after the move to SAP S/4HANA, removing manual effort to reduce cost and risk and accelerate migration.
This webcast explores how DevOps automation helps and how it addresses the challenging task of dual maintenance of two or more systems. The experience of a global CPG company will be used as an example of the benefits that automation can deliver.
- Learn how DevOps automation can reduce the cost and risk of change and release management before, during, and after SAP S/4HANA migration.
- Learn why dual maintenance is such a challenging part of the migration process.
- Learn how a major CPG manufacturer is successfully using DevOps automation to transition from a legacy ECC environment to SAP S/4HANA.
- James Barter, Solution Director, Basis Technologies
- Peter Yabsley, Head of Product Marketing, Basis Technologies