Welcome to the Energy and Natural Resources Community Alliance!
This event is scheduled to take place on Thursday, November 30 at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT
SAP Signavio is SAP's application suite for Business Process Management (BPM). Signavio provides a data-driven foundation for enterprise-wide continuous improvement and organizational change management (OCM). Companies moving to S/4HANA will understand how Signavio helps improve the quality of their implementation, accelerates their project, and reduces the risk associated with ERP implementation.
In this session, we will provide:
• An update on Signavio capabilities for Continuous Improvement
• An overview of how Signavio facilitates S/4HANA implementation
• An overview of the "Plug&Gain" service for S/4HANA implementation
• Signavio and GenAI
Chet Harter- VP Market Impact, NA, SAP Signavio , SAP
This discussion will focus on:
- How Signavio facilitates a better, higher quality S/4HANA implementation
- How Signavio improves continuous improvement programs with data-driven process analysis
- How Signavio strategically fits in with S/4HANA and BTP
Our objectives for you as a Task Force attendee:
Come to the Task Force ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the On24 Forums chat feature.
Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.