ASUG is presenting a business-focused and outcome-driven virtual engagement for Executive Exchange members. This year has presented unforeseen disruption to our business and personal lives. Rather than focus on 2020, this event will look forward on solving real business challenges faced by ASUG members for the next 12–18 months.
ASUG Executive Exchange: Looking Forward is designed with the guidance and advice of Executive Exchange members, SAP, and key partners who are uniquely suited to curate the content that matters most to executives in today’s evolving business environment.
Topics for the event include:
- Looking Beyond 2020: A fireside chat with Adaire Fox-Martin, executive board member, SAP
- SAP and Customer Experience (CX): An inside look at SAP's CX strategy with Bob Stutz, president CX, SAP
- A Look to the Future from Inside SAP: Tom Raftery, Global VP, futurist, and innovation evangelist, SAP
- Karen Etzkorn, CIO, Qurate Retail Group and Marcello Damiani, Chief Digital and Operations Excellence Officer, Moderna will be discussing the future plans for their companies and what they learned from this year.
- Hear from Lilly’s Chief SAP Architect on its vision and selection considerations for an automated data migration platform to deliver an SAP S/4HANA future
Thank you to our sponsors: