In partnership with Tidal Software, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
As one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, Takeda relies on SAP to run its business. For more than 10 years, it has used workload automation to orchestrate their SAP job scheduling. Join leaders from Takeda and Tidal software discuss the challenges of SAP job scheduling within business processes, the benefits of an integrated solution and lessons learned along the way. Also learn how Takeda’s SAP users are empowered to manage their own schedules.
In this webcast, you’ll learn how to:
- Increase operational performance and efficiency by integrating SAP job scheduling within overall enterprise processes
- Realize centralized management and improved workflow orchestration for SAP ERPs and other SAP solutions as well
- Leverage built-in SLA management to ensure processes run within business requirements
- Rick Kane, VP of Sales & Channels, Tidal Software
- Tony Rice, Lead Solution Engineer, Takeda
- Tom O'Rourke, Managing Director of Product & Programs, Tidal Software