Join us as Patterson shares how it used SAP Design Thinking and SAP Fiori to solve a problem in usability and system performance within its mobile service technician workforce. Learn how Fiori reduced clicks by 60%, standardized Patterson’s service order workflow, and increased billed hours per day, per tech by 0.6 hours. Although users can still use CRM, Fiori adoption is at 95%.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone to ask questions.
This session occurs on Thursday, Dec. 9 at 1:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. CT, and will address:
- How to engage users in the design process
- Process automation advantages with Fiori
- Linear workflow vs. CRM
- Limiting CRM enhancements to drive Fiori adoption
- Agile methodology with sprint user demos
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.