With the Q4 2019 release of SAP Analytics Cloud, customers now have custom widgets at their fingertips. In this session, we'll cover the background of custom widgets, their use cases, how they are built, and how you can put them to use. Join us as we introduce you to the new features, including creating custom widgets for your stories and apps.
- SAP Analytics Cloud gives you tools to create a powerful, customized analytic experience for your users.
- The analytics designer capability for SAP Analytics Cloud is a low-code dev platform for analytic applications, allowing you to quickly and easily build the next generation of dynamic applications with augmentation, embedding, closed-loop, insight-to-action capabilities, and more.
- Learn about new features, including creating custom widgets for your stories.
- 1:30 – Speaker introduction
- 4:25 – SAP Analytics Cloud Widget SDK
- 16:45 – Web components
- 18:20 – Web component boilerplate structure
- 22:00 – Methods
- 23:25 – Events
- 32:30 – Q&A
- David Stocker, Product Manager, SAP