In partnership with smartShift, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Learn how JBS USA, a leading global food company, strategically approached a multi-year SAP S/4HANA conversion and rollout. See how partnering with the business process consultancies Enowa and smartShift, the leading providers of Intelligent Automation™ for SAP transformations, helped JBS USA carve out existing processes to assist in the move to SAP S/4HANA. This helped JBS USA achieve its desired business benefits from S/4 while still being able to ensure business continuity during the project.
- Learn criteria and insights on how customers can find the best approach to SAP S/4HANA for their business.
- Discover how to accelerate and de-risk your SAP S/4HANA conversion with automation.
- Find out how to ensure business continuity during the conversion and rollout.
- Matt Aucella, Chief Sales Officer, smartShift
- Colin Cole, IT Director, JBS USA
- Winni Hesel, Partner, Enowa Consulting