So much data, and so little time available.
Do you have a large system that you want to convert to SAP S/4HANA? Do you have too much data and too little downtime available to move?
In addition to being vital in the battle to maintain a manageable system size during business operations, SAP Data Volume Management is an integral part of your SAP S/4HANA conversion project to help you reduce the existing volume of data in your system as well as growth rates, both of which are crucial to ensuring a manageable downtime during the actual migration.
- How to identify your options to reduce data volumes prior to migration to SAP S/4HANA
- How to prioritize the data to be archived or deleted
- How to access data archived in ECC in SAP S/4HANA
- Know the available SAP Support offerings for SAP Data Volume Management
- 2:05 – Speaker introduction
- 2:40 – Agenda overview
- 3:45 – What is Data Volume Management?
- 5:55 – Data reduction in an SAP S/4HANA conversion
- 13:00 – Tools for prioritizing data archiving and deletion activities
- 27:20 – How to access archived data in SAP S/4HANA
- 34:15 – Adjustments to the archiving strategy
- 36:20 – Overview of SAP Support offerings for data volume management
- Damian McCarthy, Topic Lead, Enterprise Support Value Map for Data Volume Management, SAP
- Claudia Semmler, SAP S/4HANA Product Management, SAP