SAP has shifted its strategy in order to get customers to migrate their SAP environments to the cloud. In this session, there will be an open discussion on how customers are reacting to that recommendation, as well as an overview of the different cloud migration options. We would like to use this time to understand challenges, successes, and feedback on whether or not customers should move to the cloud.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone for discussion
This interactive session on Tuesday, Sept. 28 at 3 p.m. ET/2 p.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- Different options for moving SAP to the cloud.
- What are the industry trends in cloud migration?
- Reasons why come customers are still hesitant to make the change.
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.