ASUG EDUCATION NOW OFFERS MEMBERS A 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL SAP LIVE COURSES - JUST ONE MORE WAY WE'RE WORKING TO HELP YOU MAXIMIZE YOUR SAP INVESTMENT.
The fair market value for this course is $4,090. A 10% discount is automatically applied at registration.
- This course introduces the central business processes in Enterprise Asset Management as well as the most important integration aspects with other SAP applications.
- Furthermore, the course includes an overview of the topics user interfaces and user experience - showing different client types and UI technologies.
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Industry Specialist
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 8
- Overview of solutions & deployment
- UI & UX
- Organizational Units
- Technical Objects
- Maintenance Processing - Overview
- Corrective Maintenance SAP GUI
- Corrective Maintenance Web
- Further Planning Functions (External services, 3D Visual Enterprise, etc.)
- Refurbishing of Spare Parts
- Preventive Maintenance
- Project-oriented Maintenance
- Mobile Maintenance
- Reporting and Analytics
- The attendance of this course is a mandatory prerequisite for attending the following detail courses in Enterprise Asset Management.
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.