Imagine this: a visitor walks into your office building, already pre-registered in your system. They use a QR code on their phone to check in, which automatically prompts a name badge to print and notifies their host. They use the QR code to check out when they leave, and if they don’t, they’re automatically checked out at midnight. Quick, seamless, and secure. Truth is, there’s no stopping digital transformation. It’s the only way forward. And there’s no escaping the new hybrid work model that’s opening doors to scattered (and often unmonitored) workplace access. But there is a way to secure it all. In this session, learn how Southern California Edison (SCE) moved security to the cloud and digitally transformed workplace access for both employees and visitors. Plus, learn how converged cyber-physical identity and cybersecurity is key to making your facility safer for every occupant, automating compliance, and gaining significant operational efficiencies.
· Learn how energy companies such as SCE moved security to the cloud.
· Discover how to digitally transform workplaces for both employees and visitors.
· Find out how converged cyber-physical identity and cybersecurity is key to making your facility safer for every occupant, automating compliance, and gaining significant operational efficiencies.
- Mark Weatherford, CSO & SVP of Regulated Industries, AlertEnterprise
- Alex Yaminrafie, Senior Project Management, Southern California Edison