Detailed discussion and demonstration of SAP QM used for incoming inspection for purchased materials (Goods Receipt Inspection). Touch on use of metrics like PPM and criteria for Supplier Evaluations and Score cards.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone and discuss which version of SAP you are using.
This interactive session on Thursday, Aug. 12 at 12 p.m. ET/11 a.m. CT will feature a discussion on:
- Use of SAP QM for Incoming goods inspection
- Supplier Quality Requirements
- Incoming Certificates (COA, COC)
- Metrics - Quality Score, Defects, PPM, etc.
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.