We would like to invite you to an introductory kickoff call for the SAP Customer Connection project ERP PLM 2019 based on the ERP PLM annual project setup.
• Introduction to the SAP Customer Connection program
• Project setup, timeline and scope
• How to participate: process and tools
Feedback from customers is essential for SAP to improve solutions in productive use. We run the Customer Connection program to gather and process this feedback.
Customer Connection works in projects with a fixed product scope and timeline. In these projects, SAP customers collect improvement requests for SAP products in mainstream maintenance. The SAP team will consider requests with a minimum of 5 supporting (voting) customers, and deliver accepted requests via SAP Notes and Support Packages.
This project is a great opportunity for you to influence development at SAP, and to request functionality which you have been waiting for.
To learn more about the program, please visit the project sub-spaces on the Customer Influence site and become a “follower” to stay informed:
- ERP PLM 2019 - Portfolio & Project Management and Project System
- ERP PLM 2019 - Product Lifecycle Data Management
- ERP PLM 2019 - Recipe Development and Quality Management
Web Conference Link: https://sap.emea.pgiconnect.co...
Participant Passcode: 342 861 9241