Lincoln Electric, an industrial manufacturer, successfully implemented SAP Global Trade Services, identity-based preference processing for NAFTA and AUFTA. Additionally, utilizing complex custom developments, the project team was able to leverage SAP GTS Web Dynpro to collect and manage supplier and product-origin data.
- Understand the benefits of preference processing.
- How Lincoln Electric replaced legacy systems with SAP GTS
- Walk through preference processing SAP GTS
- Sandeep Rede, Vice President, Global Enterprise Systems & Americas Welding IT, Lincoln Electric
- Nilesh Shimpi, SAP GTS Solution Architect, Krypt Inc.