Please join the ASUG New England, New Jersey, New York City, Ohio, Salt Lake City, and St. Louis Chapters as they host a discussion on engagement in the workplace.
This Think Tank will be an interactive conversation led by Greg Selke, VP HXM value adviser SAP. The Think Tank will briefly discuss the value of SAP Human Experience Management (HXM) followed by conversation with attendees and chapter volunteers sharing their employee experiences on how their companies helped improve the workplace environment in the virtual world.
This interactive session and discussion will feature:
- A brief overview of SAP HXM
- Sharing of workplace environments and employee experiences in a COVID-19 world
- Tactics other ASUG members companies are utilizing to manage a remote/hybrid virtual workplace
- How to keep your workforce engaged
- How to hire and train new employees
The call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and the ASUG volunteers
- Presentation of SAP HXM and useful workplace tactics
- Q&A with featured event speaker and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.