Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
SAP Document Compliance is a global solution to address local requirements mandating the submission of electronic documents to authorities or business partners. Our approach has standardized as much as possible while still maintaining the ability to address local mandates.
The format for Wednesday, Aug. 12 at 2 p.m. CT will include:
- Brief welcome and kickoff from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by Global Digital Compliance Engagement Lead Martin Lin from SAP Globalization Services
- The discussion will focus on:
- Challenges of an increase in global E-Invoicing worldwide
- What separates SAP Document Compliance from the traditional approaches by third-party providers
- What countries are scope for the solution
- Sharing of recent wins or successes, along with resources utilized
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.