Does your SAP S/4HANA system need simplifying? Are you concerned about running out of memory in your SAP S/4HANA system due to continuous growth?
SAP has some well-established methods to reduce memory overload such as deletion and archiving. Make use of tools that allow you to monitor your system growth and volumes with the Data Volume Management (DVM) dashboard. You’ll want to learn more about these existing options and to hear what SAP is planning for the future of data volume management.
- Understanding the existing options to manage data that needs to stay available and accessible (such as data archiving and data aging)
- Commentary on usage of SAP HANA Native Storage Extension (NSE)
- Introduction to the DVM dashboard in one support launchpad
- 2:00 – Speaker introduction and agenda overview
- 3:25 – Data tiering in SAP HANA
- 19:45 – Options to reduce in-memory footprint and data volumes in SAP S/4HANA
- 27:40 – Data archiving and housekeeping
- 34:00 – Native storage extension in SAP S/4HANA
- 42:10 – Data Volume Management in OneSupport Launchpad overview
- Damian McCarthy, Topic Lead, Enterprise Support Value Map for Data Volume Management, SAP
- Claudia Semmler, SAP S/4HANA Product Management, SAP