With rapid changes and market disruptions, companies must stay agile and adapt fast to new market conditions while listening to customer demands to stay competitive. However, adapting operations and processes quickly and at scale can be challenging because they often have limited visibility into their current operations and processes with little control to drive the change.
Process analysis and mining gives companies visibility over current processes and operations, helping them achieve process excellence and enabling an effective transformation.
Join this Webcast to learn how process analysis and mining can:
- Help you to reduce risk and drive immediate and ongoing value during your transformation
- Enable you to uncover opportunities to improve performance and efficiency with deep insights and root cause analysis on your data
- Support you to manage complexity and remain both resilient and agile by improving and innovating continuously.
- Aida Centelles Ahicart, Director Product Marketing, SAP Signavio Process Intelligence, SAP
- Reagan Nyandoro, Director Product Marketing, SAP Signavio Process Insights, SAP
- Jean-Patrick Ascenci, Principal Solution Architect, SAP Signavio, SAP
- Franco Randazzo, Business Architect Senior Manager, Constellation Brands