Learn how blockchain-enabled supply chain can help improve your business agility and responsiveness and help differentiate you from your competitors. Learn key use cases around traceability, authenticity, and application of those in an enterprise supply chain design, along with examples.
- Hear examples on blockchain use cases.
- Learn about traceability.
- How to apply blockchain to a retail supply chain.
- 2:30 – Speaker introductions
- 5:20 – Agenda overview
- 6:00 – Enterprise blockchain
- 9:00 – Blockchain use cases across different lines of business and industries
- 13:00 – Demo video
- 19:25 – Business model impact, retail authenticity, and the challenge of brand erosion
- 25:05 – Blockchain in enterprise supply chain processes
- 27:15 – Business problems blockchain can potentially solve
- 29:40 – Customer use case: Swiss Post
- 34:25 – Farm to consumer end-to-end blockchain-based traceability solution for the agri-food
- 36:40 – Blockchain trends
- 40:10 – Future innovations: Internet of Things (IoT)-blockchain integration
- 41:20 – Conclusion
- 42:30 – Q&A
- Nitin Singh, Principal Enterprise Architect & Practice Lead- Innovations, SAP America
- Pravin Lewis, Director-Design to Operate, Business Transformation Services, SAP America