Join the SAP Security Expert, Frank Buchholz, SAP CoE Security Services, for a monthly webcast series detailing the latest security updates and patches from SAP. Discussion is focused on selected SAP security notes and vulnerability management across a variety of SAP products and processes. This series is held on Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. CT in the week after the SAP Patch Day (therefore the webcast typically runs on the third Wednesday each month). Mark your calendars and join us for an ongoing conversation about SAP Security.
- Get your questions about the latest security patches answered in real-time.
- Hear the latest tips and tricks for interpreting and installing selected SAP security notes from the past month.
- Share experience about running SAP systems securely.
- Agenda- 3:40
- SAP Secure by Default for SAP S/4HANA On Premise 2020 Status- 5:45
- Hard-coded Credentials in CA Introscope Enterprise Manager- 24:40
- OS Command Injection Vulnerability in CA Introscope Enterprise Manager- 32:30
- Code Injection Vulnerability in SAP NetWeaver (ABAP) (reloaded)- 38:35
- BSP Test Applications in Production Systems- 46:33
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Viewer-
- Information Disclosure in Supplier Relationship Management- 50:15
- Missing Authorization Check in Manage Substitutions - Products and Manage Exclusions- 53:06
- Security Baseline Template 2.1 incl. Configuration Validation Package 2.1-CV-1- 57:00
- Important Notes for System Recommendations and Configuration Validation- 67:22
- Frank Buchholz, Security Architect, SAP