Join the SAP Security Expert, Frank Buchholz, SAP Active Global Support, for a monthly webcast series detailing “What’s New from SAP Security Patch”.
This interactive series will be held on the third Wednesday of the month at 12:00 p.m. ET. Mark your calendars and consider joining us for an on-going conversation about SAP Security.
Frank Buchholz, SAP
- Announcements- 4:30
- OS Command Injection Vulnerability in SAP Diagnostics Agent- 12:15
- Update 1 to Security Note 2643447- 19:30
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerability in ABAP Server and ABAP Platform- 23:00
- Information disclosure in SAP NetWeaver AS Java (Startup Framework)- 30:00
- Security Audit Log as of 7.50- 35:25
- The intermediate Support Backbone Update Guide- 41:08
- (Partly) Automated Configuration of New Support Backbone Communication- 56:20