Join this discussion from SAP and current customers on how SAP delivers customer success. This Think Tank will have representatives from both small and large organizations.
The format for Monday, Jan. 11 at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT will include:
- Brief welcome and kickoff from ASUG
- Discussion led by ASUG members Sean Williams from IBM and Jason Sprunk from Rockwell Automation
- The discussion will focus on:
- Changes being implemented to focus on customer success at SAP
- SAP points of contact covering customer success focus areas
- Attendees sharing potential areas of customer support to be incorporated in transition
- Visibility into what other SAP customers are experiencing
- New ideas for real-world solutions
Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.
Think Tank Insights:
- SAP launched a resource page that helps direct customers to specifics
- The amount of support out there to leverage is almost overwhelming
- This page will help find specific resources
- SAP Pathfinder
- Are people leveraging result of SAP Pathfinder or taking advantage?
- Pathfinder provides insights on how businesses processes are performing in various lines of business
- Insights are then compared to peers’ insights
- Helps identify business process improvement
- Looks for areas of innovation
- Business process enhancements for your package
- Helps with adoption of Fiori
- Helps identify what Fiori applications are available based on their transactions in their systems
- Provides simplified top-down view
- Investigating a software license
- SAP is incorporating individuals who are running SAP solutions and incorporating them as part of the sales deal, but also gave the option to not have sales be part of it
- Access to those individuals without sales personas helps build trust
Think Tank Links:
- Here are links to Support tools which provide data driven insights and recommendation for optimization of SAP ERP systems (ECC or SAP S/4HANA) www.sap.com/pathfinder
- Or transformation of SAP ECC systems to SAP S/4HANA www.s4hana.com
- SAP for Me website: https://me.sap.com
- Here's the page on the SAP Support Portal that is focused on getting more value from your SAP investments: https://support.sap.com/en/release-upgrade-maintenance/value-support-html#section_507359867
- Udate your ASUG preferences to always be updated on future events and opportunities here: https://www.asug.com/profile/preferences
- Follow the Services and Support Think Tank page to always be updated on future events
- Slide Deck