Interested in knowing what sessions will be available at SAP for Utilities? Join this Think Tank to get a sneak peek of featured conference topics across the business spectrum: customer experience, digital supply chain, HXM/success factors, intelligent spend management, and platform and technology.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone for discussion
This interactive session on Wednesday, Sept. 22 at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT will feature high level information about the sessions planned for SAP for Utilities, including:
- Keynote: CIS Panel Discussion with Duke Energy, San Diego Gas and Electric, Southwest Gas, and Southern California Edison
- Going All In with the Latest Technologies from SAP: SDGE’s Customer Information System Business Transformation
- Enhanced Customer Experience for Florida Gulf Power Customers
- Transforming Customer Experience – SAP S/4HANA and C/4HANA Journey
- Southwest Gas CIS Implementation
- DTE Delivers a Better Customer Experience with Qualtrics
Digital Supply Chain
- California Department of Water Resources (CDWR): Journey from a Reactive to Proactive Maintenance Organization
- Enabling Spatial Analysis and Probabilistic Risk Assessment of Gas Assets for NiSource Inc.
- From Batteries to Billing – Creating Demand Response 2.0
- Future of Work Keynote
- The Workplace Experience to Drive Productivity and Agility
- Ask the HXM Experts with SAP and Eightfold
Intelligent Spend Management
- Intelligent Spend AI - Improving Supplier Quality
- ISM Demonstration as part of SAP’s Intelligent Utility Experience Exhibit (on the showfloor)
- Resource Constraints vs. Sustainability, Equity, and Impact – A Practical Conversation on Where Do We Go from Here? Keynote with the National Utility Diversity Council
Platform and Technology
- Maximizing Your SAP S/4HANA Transformation with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Building a Business Case for SAP S/4HANA at NextEra
- How Metropolitan Utilities District Leveraged Powerful Analytics Using SAP Analytics Cloud to Improve Financial Stability Throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting email@example.com before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.