SAP S/4HANA Central Finance offers tremendous value to customers through better reporting and financial process centralization. To achieve the ideal project outcome requires proper integration of master data and detailed transactions—from both SAP and 3rd-party sources. Without the required knowledge or resources, customers may consider “cutting corners” in source data integration processes to achieve short-term budget or timeline constraints—reducing benefits and adding complexity in future phases.
Magnitude SourceConnect accelerates the master data and transaction interfaces across all sources, reducing both initial and ongoing development, and maintenance costs while providing all the necessary details. Discover how incorporating an off-the-shelf solution, built on SAP-validated architecture, assures that you will achieve the fastest, lowest cost, and minimal risk implementations of SAP S/4HANA Central Finance, leaving you to focus on what really matters—running your business.
Join this SAP-Centric Financials webcast to gain:
- An outline on the benefits SAP S/4HANA Central Finance can bring to your organization.
- Tips and tricks to stay on-time and on-budget with your CFIN implementation, while delivering the full value of your Central Finance solution.
- Insights on how to leverage prebuilt connectors and automation to achieve full integration of source master data and detailed transactions from all SAP and 3rd-party sources.
This webcast features speakers from the SAP-Centric Financials conference community. Hear more on Central Finance at the 2020 event.
- Bob Jenkins, Business Architect, SAP
- John Hume, Technology Consulting Manager, Magnitude Software
- Doug Corpuel, Senior Director, SourceConnect, Magnitude Software