The chemicals industry is working to deliver a better customer experience while shouldering the increasing pressures of keeping up with changing regulations and the demand to become more environmentally conscious. Now, COVID-19 has introduced yet another challenge.
During this live webcast and Q&A, Carolyn Szczurek, marketing research manager at ASUG will share the research that came from our conversations with SAP customers across the chemicals industry. We’ll discuss where these customers are ahead of other industries in terms of their technology use, where they need the most help with their technology, and what drives their satisfaction.
We’ll catch up with Lisa Entrekin, logistics and operations systems manager at Ascend Performance Materials, a global premium provider of high-quality plastics, fibers, and chemicals to hear about how the COVID-19 crisis is affecting the chemicals industry. We’ll also share how the situation for chemical companies compares with what we’re seeing in the data from our weekly ASUG Pulse Study. Bring your questions and insights about what’s going on within this important manufacturing segment.
Join this webcast to discover:
- What SAP chemicals customers consider their most important technology project for 2020
- The technology they’re predicting as most likely to affect their daily work
- What other industries these customers look to for best practices
- Lisa Entrekin, Logistics and Operations Systems Manager, Ascend Performance Materials
- Carolyn Szczurek, Market Research Manager, ASUG