In partnership with HVR, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
This webcast will address the challenges of extracting data from SAP ECC and SAP HANA and why it’s important to have the ability to extract this data in real time for common use cases such as data lakes, data warehousing, and consolidated reporting.
- How log-based change data capture (CDC) is an efficient way to extract data from a transactional database including SAP HANA, with little to no load on source systems
- How your organization can extract data from SAP S/4HANA and integrate it with data in destinations such as Snowflake, AWS, and more
- How HVR enables real-time processing from SAP ECC, including data extraction from cluster and pool tables
- Introductions [1:15]
- What is HVR [3:00]
- Unlocking SAP Data [7:30]
- Why [7:40]
- SAP Data Use Cases [10:07]
- How [11:11]
- Why HVR [15:30]
- Demo [22:25]
- Q&A [34:15]
- Mark Van de Wiel, CTO, HVR
Want to watch this webcast? Become a member and get access to all ASUG benefits including news, resources, webcasts, chapter events, and much more!
Already an ASUG member? Log in to watch