In partnership with REVEAL, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Agility comes with your ability to adjust to current and future circumstances rapidly. To do that,you need end-to-end visibility into your operations. And to have visibility, your supply chain needs to be using a single source of truth from top to bottom (demand and supply). This can then provide an instant line of sight throughout your operations. In this session, we will explore how to use SAP as a single source of truth in the production and capacity planning environment, one that will enable agility and improve manufacturing efficiencies throughput. We will explore how to manage constraints with SAP, as well as how to level load capacities and utilize graphical planning boards to share a single plan wit heveryone.
- Learn the best planning strategies to improve the customer experience and manufacturing operations
- See how one system of record speeds up line of sight to create agility and flexibility in manufacturing
- Realize the importance of capacity planning and scheduling and why these drive production efficiency, helping to reduce material shortages while increasing throughput
- Understand the importance of the shop floor and why real-time information increases flexibility and operational efficiency
- Steve Stokke, (PTM) Integration Advisor, REVEAL