In partnership with REVEAL, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
When you can confidently make and then meet a promise to your customers, it does wonders for your relationship; the health and productivity of your supply chain; and the empowerment of your people. It is good business, too, since you are more likely to get and retain customers, which will in turn drive greater profitability. This session highlights the ingredients required in your SAP asset to confidently make and keep a promise. We will explore several ways that SAP can start helping you make this a reality today.
- Gain insights into the relationship between MRP and ATP
- Recognize the prerequisites (and often challenges) to producing a quality plan that supports predictable, stable supply
- Define how MRP and exception monitoring can help with identifying and resolving performance issues, bottlenecks, and process integration breakdowns in the supply chain
- Learn key steps we can take to be able to make and keep a promise now and in the future
- Kristie Bane, Associate Partner and Advisor, REVEAL