What’s New in QM with SAP S/4HANA OP 2021 and CE 2108
This Think Tank will be presented by SAP Development and Product Management in Germany and will focus on "what’s new in QM with SAP S/4HANA OP 2021 and CE 2108." This presentation will cover the newest SAP Quality Management (QM) functionality for on-premise and cloud systems. It will also feature the newly released "SAP supplier problem-solving" solution that is based on the 8-D approach.
Please come prepared to unmute your microphone to ask questions.
This session occurs on Friday, Oct. 15 at 12 p.m. ET/11 a.m. CT, and will help you:
- Discover the latest QM functionality in SAP S/4HANA OP 2021
- Discover the latest QM functionality in SAP S/4HANA CE 2108
- Hear about the new SAP supplier problem-solving solution
- Discuss what’s next on the SAP QM roadmap
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.